Skypoint Medical’s Primary Care Schaumburg covers everything including:
- General Exams (complete physical, cholesterol check, thyroid check, cell counts, prostate check, urinalysis, screening for diabetes mellitus, electrolytes, and EKG)
- Diabetes Mellitus – (aggressive diabetes control, utilizing the latest medications in conjunction with diet, exercise, and lifestyle modifications)
- Minimizing overutilization of unnecessary medications.
- Hypertension- (highly skilled in controlling blood pressure and minimizing complications).
- Asthma / Allergies – on site testing: skin allergy testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Lung testing using pulmonary function tests (spirometry)
- STD Screen and Treatments – testing and treatment of all sexually transmitted diseases. (same day therapy as needed)