Trust our staff at Sarcee Dental when you need to see a North Calgary emergency dentist. Unlike other dentists who require that their patients to wait for normal business hours, we treat emergencies with urgency to help manage pain and avoid bigger issues over time. Call our emergency number at 587-318-0535 to speak with our front desk staff if you need over-the-phone advice or an immediate appointment. You’ll find additional information regarding dental emergencies, as well as our office policies as you explore our website.
3 Reasons to Contact Sarcee Dental’s North Calgary Emergency Dentist
1. Dental emergencies don’t always happen at the most opportune moments; when a toothache or tooth injury occurs after normal business hours, Sarcee Dental will be there for you with extended hours and specialized services. Don’t hesitate to call our staff if you’re in pain, have lost a filling, or simply need to ask a question. Our policy is an easy one to remember: If it hurts, it’s an emergency. Even something as simple as a chip or crack in one of your teeth could lead to bigger problems if left untreated. Let our staff be your guide as you consider emergency care.
2. Timely treatment could prevent a small issue from becoming a more complex one- and could save you a lot of money, as well. For this reason, Sarcee Dental’s North Calgary emergency dentist encourages every patient to keep our 24/7 helpline number in a convenient location in case of a dental emergency, such as a broken tooth, a knocked out tooth, swelling, painful gums, a soft tissue laceration, broken dentures, or an abscess; all signs that you need to be assessed by a dentist right away.
3. We live in an age of modern dental techniques and treatments that ensure no patient ever has to live with tooth pain or wait for treatment. If your family’s dentist is unavailable, we invite you to call Sarcee Dental at 587-318-0535 to request emergency care. Some common emergencies we treat include:
- Extreme sensitivity to cold or hot liquids
- Abnormal gum bleeding
- Tooth pain that does not respond to OTC medications
- Throbbing pain
- Pain from biting pressure
- Tooth injuries resulting in cracks, chips, or broken teeth
- Broken or lost dental appliances, such as braces, fillings, partials, dentures, implants
At Sarcee Dental, we’re much more than a North Calgary emergency dentist- we offer our community a full range of dental, treatments, services, and procedures to keep smiles bright and healthy. Patients of all ages love their smiles thanks to our commitment to providing quality dental care at affordable rates.
Whether you’re new to N. Calgary or are thinking about switching dentists, you’ll discover many reasons to choose us as your family’s dentist. We want to see everyone in your household for checkups and cleanings, from children and teens to adults and seniors. You never have to wait to see a dentist, whether it’s for an emergency or routine care to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.